Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Customer Question

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes windows 10
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 12 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should then perform the update, go to Settings, then Update then click Check for updates and then let the updates download and install

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.