Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

A PUB file has been sent to me, When I save it,I cannot open

Customer Question

A PUB file has been sent to me, When I save it,I cannot open it up, What do I do to read contents?
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: 84e6a92-ecc1-475e-8ee7-afca94108217.fileusr.com
JA: Is your file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: it's when i get it, it says 'SAVE'
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks, thet's all.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions to open and read your PUB file:-

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-open-a-pub-file-without-publisher