Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

My hotmail account has been blocked, on my ipad, I have

Customer Question

My hotmail account has been blocked
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have changed my phone number so when I request a code I can’t get it and now it says I can’t get a code
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: also I have forgotten my password
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 18 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Thank you for the information please use the link below to reset the password

Link - https://account.live.com/password/reset

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It won’t allow me to use the phone number I have given them as it no longer exists
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 18 days ago.

In case if you do not have the recovery phone number with you. Please try reaching out to your telecom service provider. They will be able to reissue you with the same phone number, which can be used to reset your password.

Also, please try calling on your old phone number. In case if it is with someone else now, you can request the current user to share the code with you.