Alex Royce
Alex Royce,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Prism
104779581

I'm looking to create a pop up via VBA on an excel document

Customer Question

Hello, I'm looking to create a pop up via VBA on an excel document that will automatically dismiss itself to allow the rest of the macro to run, which is to close the workbook without saving at 1:25pm every day. Is this possible?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Alex Royce replied 7 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** it is a pleasure to be able to assist you here today. This is not the easiest of queries due to their being so many different variables. However the good news is Microsoft have published an official "to do" on this very query. Please go to; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/vba/excel/concepts/controls-dialogboxes-forms/automatically-dismiss-a-message-box and it will make it quite easy for you.