Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I cannot upload or sync my ms word files on OneDrive; I’m

I cannot upload or sync my ms word files on OneDrive; I’m told that I don’t have permission to rename or move the file. I really must be able to upload, sync and rename etc my word files, which are what I use all the time. I’ve got OneDrive Premium and since I’ve changed my password *****’m having all sorts of difficulty. My iPhone shows only OneDrive with my old work email login, and allows me only 5 gig. of space.
JA: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?
Customer: I've got OneDrive installed and the Word files seem to be installed on OneDrive, but I'm denied the right to upload the Word files or rename them.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to get back to using OneDrive Premium, for which I pay £70+ per year.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means there is a permission issue on ONeDrive, i suggest deleting onedrive and then re-installing it. Next, ensure you are logged in as the admin on that PC

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've already tried detecting OneDrive and reinstalling it. I'm also logged in as the admin on my PC, which is a Mac.

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've tried to download the link to teamviewer, but I'm unable to download this software on my computer. Please give me another option.

Alternative link - join in 5 minutes - https://join.zoho.com/702456200

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm still waiting!!

Connected

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I want answers to my questions

Use the chat on your screen