Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Ameen i was wondering if there is any progress on the fixing

Hi Ameen i was wondering if there is any progress on the fixing of my comp.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Yes, please check the screen with the progress, there is an update taking place

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
There is still nothing on the screen. It is still saying that there collecting info
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have already asked for it to be fixed by an expert and paid the extra £22 but nothing has happened

can you hold down the power button for 10 seconds for it to turn off, then turn it back on

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Ameen, switched it on and have been able to get into comp. Many Thanks. How do i get in touch if i want to cancel subscription.

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you. Certainly, you can cancel by visiting https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us