Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Bt altered my windows email recently and i've never got

bt altered my windows email recently and i've never got incoming mail on the windows site since which is very annoying when you have to go from bt email to stored emails
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: yahoo
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just spoke to a bt person but he could not help me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is most likely an issue with your mail server settings or the mail server is down. Best way is to try to send a test email to yourself. If it fails, try to remove the email account from your device and then re-add the email account to establish a new mail sync.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
ok im waiting
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
how long will it take
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
should I go onto the windows site
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
are you receiving my questions>?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ameen Khan where are you?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
when are you going to remotely connect

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/