Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Microsoft
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Unable to open outlook 2010 after reset of system. Need

unable to open outlook 2010 after reset of system. Need credentials?
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Outlook Microsoft outlook 2010
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open Outlook?
Customer: Credentials box appears wanting password ***** i enter then asks for credentials
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing Outlook. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Is this the same computer with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. May I go ahead?

Hope you are getting my above responses?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
still waiting

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
windows

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=55737b5d-e74a-45f5-ace1-fa70b20cdf8c

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below number to get connected with Microsoft customer service. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

(0)344(###) ###-####/p>

1800(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please tell me I do not have to pay for your failing to fix....

Please do use the below link to get connected with our customer service department regarding the charges.
https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Expert unable to fix. Have to contact microsoft which I could have done without justanswer.
Assume no cost. Please respond.....