Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

My only long term email account is "out of date" and needed

My only long term email account is "out of date" and needed fixing. I was unable to fix it and recover it, and local IT expertssaid it might have been hacked and stolen. They did manage to recover it for me, but a week or so later it went "out of date " again. I have opened a created a new Outlook email account and name, but in trying to change passwords etc etc etc this had now been "temporarily blocked"....I am out of my depth,
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm just trying to find my phone.....

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Please try to reset the password *****: https://account.live.com/password/reset

If you cannot due to a temporary block, you will need to wait 72 hours and try again.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I did not add my mobile number to the last page; the account.live.com/password ***** asks for another email account...I don't have one......only the mobile number, which I used as a security descriptor when I opened my new outlook email account

If you do not have a phone number or backup email on the account, unfortunately it will not be possible to recover the account and you will need to create a new account.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What do I do?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have a phone number backup

What is the email for the account you are trying to recover?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

**********@outlook.com

Do you have access to another email Microsoft can reach you at?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No, only that of a friend. I messed up my microsoft "sign in" also etc etc etc during this calamity of my original lost/stolen/cacelled "out of date" email account at live.co.uk
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am receiving your current emails to me

Unfortunately you have tried to login too many times and the account has locked. If you give me the email of your friend I can submit that to have Microsoft contact you there if they are able to open the account, but it is unlikely. You will most likely need to create a new account.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My frind helped me create my new email yeaterday...I can't bother them again right now, is it an easy process...
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
my spelling went haywire, apologies

Yes, you can create a new account here: https://outlook.live.com/owa/?nlp=1&signup=1

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can you stay online with me while I try and do this?

Yes, I will be here.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks, I'll have a go

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
While trying to open another new account I seem to have my new rickmills account back, but have lost connection with opening said "another new account"

Okay, you can always logout and try to login to the new one if you wish to.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As I have a mobile number as security backup, do I really need another email account right now, and so just carry on as if this calamity never happened

If you are back in your account you do not need another email, you can carry on.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK Thanks. How do I cancel the Remote Assistanc, and the £5 trial offer leading to monthly bills. I have your details obviously and will recommend you...

You can cancel with JustAnswer Support here: https://justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What do I do on this page to cancel....

On that page you can click either Start Chat or fill out the email form to request a cancellation.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Start Chat is "unavailable" and I'm not receiving a message back from the email form

It may take several hours to get a message back from the email. The chat will be available at 9 a.m. US EST

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Will THIS be easy to do?

Yes, it is easy to do.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK thanks, ***** ***** wasn't activated?

No, the remote will not be processed.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What do you mean processed? It's not on, right?

I mean you will not be charged. Correct, it is not on.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks Richard, I just wait for your people's email then?

Yes, thank you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Bye for now

Goodbye