Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Microsoft Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

When i open exel today a message and file opened with a list

when i open exel today a message and file opened with a list of cash transactions which I don't recognize
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Excel latest version
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: As normal with a message saying possible data loss if i save in the .csv format
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Microsoft Excel. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
john larkins

Hi, John. I accepted your request to help you by remotely accessing your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Scroll down the page and click on "I Agree" button. A file called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect " will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d4f48f44-fc90-444e-aa17-74d7a969c9b4

Please follow the above steps so that I can access your computer and help you to fix the issue.
Let me know if you find any difficulty in establishing the remote connection.

I got the remote access of your computer now. Let me work on the issue.

The issue has been fixed via remote support. Thank you for using our service. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.