Expert-Alexa
Expert-Alexa, Microsoft Specialist
Experience:  Technical Engineer at I-Tech Computers
104305054

I did an update on my desktop yesterday, and I now have no

Customer Question

I did an update on my desktop yesterday, and I now have no access to any apps. I spent 4 hours with Tim McKee, to no avail
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Expert-Alexa replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Alexa and I am happy to help you today.

I am sorry for the troubles you are facing with the update that you performed yesterday.

I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Don’t worry at all.

Is this on Windows 10 that you performed the update?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 10

Sorry about that. Did you restart the computer after the update? If no, please restart the computer once and see if that works. If this doesn't work, would it be okay if I connect to your computer and fix this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would prefer that you connect remotely, but I have already been billed twice for this service, with no result

Ah! I am extremely sorry about that. I can get the other question refunded in this case. So there are two options, you can pay for this service with me and I can refund the other one, or you can continue with Tim McKee on the previous question and not pay again here. We will go with anything you decide.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would be happy to continue with Tim

Sure, please click on the My Question on the top of this page. Just scroll up and you will see My Questions. Please click that and you will see two questions. This one and the other one with Tim. Click the link for the question under Tim and you will be back on a conversation with Tim. Thank you!

Please reach out to me if you need more help or if you have more questions, I will be more than happy to help you.

My goal is to provide excellent service to you!