Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad,
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

Can’t get pass my password

Customer Question

Can’t get pass my password
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please ignore the optional premium request of secure remote which is automatically generated by the site (not by me). I’m okay with chat.

Dear valued customer, kindly visit and follow the simple steps in the link below and let me know if you stuck at any point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8-B1oFX2Zs&feature=emb_logo

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
My password ***** to be the same as it alway be in the last 6years, I’m not doing high or low keys to create new password, that’s why it’s call a password ***** only you know

Dear Valued Customer, I can understand your situation. As the time to time authentication to use certain features that require improved security. Nowadays a strong password ***** using a mix of both upper and lowercase letters makes the password harder to crack by increasing the number of different letter combinations the attacker would have to try.

If you still using your 6 years old credentials for your Apple Id. Please try to change/update a strong password ***** your Apple ID. To do so, please try to open the following weblink and enter your email address and click on Continue and follow the on-screen instruction to reset/update your password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid?language=US-EN&app_id=2083&newWindow=true&border=false