Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

Im an Ola customer I have problem depending payments I shall

Customer Question

Hi Im an Ola customer I have problem depending payments I shall I pay it?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Ola cabs
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: im using ola
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sheri Treppeda replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is Sheri. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Ola account. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

To check on your Ola account status or make payments, please click the link below:

https://help.olacabs.com/support/201718369/mainsection

Once there, you can log into your account and check the status, get payment information, etc.

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi I did mistake I didn’t entered my credit card details this is my debit car

Ok, since we cannot access any account information here, please do the following:

Your Solution:

Regards,

Sheri

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What is wrong with my ola account?

Hi. In case you missed it, below is your solution. You can also find these messges in your email:

Your Solution:

Regards,

Sheri