Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Microsoft Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

If have just bought a student download file from you, I have

Customer Question

hi If have just bought a student download file from you, I have down loaded it to my computer but I can`t use it because my computer has only a chrome drive, and not Microsoft. help
JA: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?
Customer: A student word,file.
JA: What Microsoft product do you have?
Customer: Microsoft office 2016, home and student for Windows PC
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my computer has a google drive, I have manged to download the file, but I cant use it.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 7 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Microsoft office. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The full version of Office Home and Student will not work on a Chromebook. The Office Home and student which you purchased will not work on Chromebook. You can use Office for the web in your browser. Follow the instructions on the below link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-install-and-run-microsoft-office-on-a-chromebook-32f14a23-2c1a-4579-b973-d4b1d78561ad