KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am unable to save files in Microsoft Office 2010. I get an

I am unable to save files in Microsoft Office 2010. I get an error message "C:\users\Eric\.....\~WRD295.docx.docx". What can I do to fix this?
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Windows ultimate 7
JA: When you right-click your file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?
Customer: I have never tried this. Do you mean once I have typed a file. I just right hand click on the page
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am a rank beginner will I be able to follow the technicians instructions - my computer is very slow

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the steps below

1. Open Options
  2. Click "Trust Center", and then click "Trust Center Settings".
  3. Next, click "Trusted Locations", and click "Add new location".
  4. Select the folder where you want the files to be saved; when done, click "OK" and then click "OK" again.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
HOw do I open 'option' Where can I find the page

Open Word Document Click File and Select Options

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://fastsupport.gotoassist.com/308098922

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok

.