jhannell
jhannell, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

My cursor won't appear to let me type on a new Word

Hello. My cursor won't appear to let me type on a new Word document. I opened an existing file to try working on that but the cursor did not appear. I will be grateful for any suggestion. John
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Windows 10
JA: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)
Customer: No - I wasn't aware of that option. I will try that. Thank you
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all, thanks

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I should correct the terms of the problem. The cursor does appear but doesn't apply itself to the document page to allow me to type. It doesn't get a fix on the page and nothing from the keyboard enters the page. I hope that that is clearer. Thank you