VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Xbox one won’t load apps or games. Reset it still doesn’t

Customer Question

Xbox one won’t load apps or games. Reset it still doesn’t work. Error code Ox87e1000c. Driving me mad please help
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Everything
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: wont Let me click in it uninstall and reinstall app but not even store works
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I want you to off your Xbox unplug the power cord from the outlet also your router or modem after 5 minutes on it again, if not work do it twice.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
After second time still not working

Error 0x87E1000C occurs when you try to open a game or app on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to open a game or an app on your Xbox One console:

0x87E1000C

This may mean that the game or app is still installing, or that the installation was incomplete.

Collapse all

Solution 1: Wait for the installation to finish

If the game or app is still installing, wait for the installation to finish or until the item is ready to start. Then try launching it again.

Solution 2: Uninstall the game or app and then re-install it

1. With the item in focus, press the Menu button  on your controller and select Uninstall.
  2. Go to My games & apps > Games, then go to the Ready to install tab, select the item, and follow the on-screen instructions to install it again.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
App Store doesn’t load so can’t reinstall anything.

Restart your Xbox and try it again.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This does not work. Should we just get new Xbox?

May I know if your Xbox still covered the warranty?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No it isn’t

The only way is to replace your Xbox or you bring your device to the nearest repair shop so that that they can manually check your box and repair it.