Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have been in contact with MIKE BALLENO. he says he is with

Customer Question

i have been in contact with MIKE BALLENO. he says he is with m.soft.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: he says his employee no. is MS-114519
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: using windows 10
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is the above legitimate
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is 100% a scam. This person was not working for Microsoft and Microsoft would never call you for no reason.
This is what is known as "phone phishing" it is can be a very serious problem if you do let them access your computer.
Basically what they will do is call a lot of phone numbers and say that you have problems. Any actual computer problems you have will be entirely coincidental. Usually what they will do is show you the windows error log which always shows a lot of errors but these are normal and on all windows computers, they are not viruses.
Next they log onto your computer and lie to you about the numerous problems they pretend to find. Next they will attempt to get you to pay a few hundred dollars to "fix" the issues when in fact they actually do nothing too helpful.

Always remember, no legitimate tech support company would ever call you. Your computer does not report to Microsoft or any other company so if any tech support person calls you can trust it is a scam and just hang up.