Tim
Tim, Sr Systems/Network Engineer
Experience:  15 years in IT, have been with Ebay, DoD, and many others.
75378780

Microsoft office 365 WILL NOT install on my pc. I've tried a

Customer Question

microsoft office 365 WILL NOT install on my pc. I've tried a hundred times. i've spoken to microsoft. please help
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: all updates are done
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm desperate! I keep installing 365 ... i've even paid for it again tonight. I think there might be a virus that is corrupting the install. Also, a microsoft technician changed my pc into test mode and now there is no phone service available i can't change it back :(
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tim replied 8 days ago.

Hello, Thank You for using JustAnswer, I'm Tim, and have over 20 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. Please tell me more about your problem, the more detail, the better. Please ignore Remote Assistance, The site sends that out on its own. If it's warranted, we can do so.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I keep installing microsoft 365. It doesn't work. I cannot open any word documents.
Expert:  Tim replied 8 days ago.

Gotcha - did you register it? When did it work last?