Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Microsoft Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My name id Robert. the settings in windows 10 will not open,

Customer Question

Hi. My name id Robert . the settings in windows 10 will not open
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)
Customer: no as I cant get to the control panel
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 17 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your PC. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Are you getting any error while opening settings or Control panel?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Kindly restart the computer and check how it works.