SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

To send a date through email from excel using

Customer Question

I'm Trying to send a date through email from excel using =HYPERLINK("mailto:"&B4&"?Subject="&$J$4&"&cc="&$AA$4&"&body="&$F$2,"Sendemail") however when the email is received it comes through as a number ie,43836
How can I alter this array to make it come through as a date
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please elaborate on the issue so that I can help you with the resolution steps?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I'm trying to send a date to emails through excel from on cell
However when the email is received it comes through as a number, ie 43836 instead of a date format
Can you help, I've tried many variations
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not really, when I signed upto this site it said £5 for the answer now you're saying it going to cost an extra £22
No!!
I've sent the arry I'm using can't you just coorect it and send it back to me
Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

Please click on the below link and follow all the steps to resolve the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-GUyiYz40g

Hope it helps.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 9 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.