SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have just paid to download Microsoft Office for mac, but

Customer Question

Hello, I have just paid to download Microsoft Office for mac, but it doesn't work on my Mac, which is obviously not recent enough. How do I get my money back, please?
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: It's a Macbook Air.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: When I try to install, the message is: 'you need 10.13.0 or later' and it won't install.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I'm not sure where to find out what kind of MacOS I actually have
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No - I've already paid you enough money!
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

May I know from where have you purchased the MS office?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please find a screenshot of the email of confirmation.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello, did you kindly receive my last message?
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, I've seen your message. In this case, the only thing you can do is to contact Microsoft support by clicking on contact support at the end of the mail. You can ask for a refund if the office version is not supported in your system.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Saloni