Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  15+ years experience in troubleshooting software.
8287049

After a schedued update volume on my realtec Audio has gone

After a schedued update volume on my realtec Audio has gone haywire. The volume jumps from loud (about three or four syllables only) to very muted (most of what I am listening to). Troubleshooter and settings do not seem to help.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Windows 10 Zoom and podcasts from BBC.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, automatic from Windows 10 on Thursday night. It was ok on Wednesday morning and inactive until friday morning , when it was bust.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My speaker icon shows 69% volume and toggle mute message, but it is auto toggling
Hello, and thank you for the question. I’d suggest deleting the sound card from the device manager and allowing Windows to detect the device and reinstall the driver.We can do this through remote assistance, or I can provide some steps to follow to attempt to fix the issue. Please let me know your preference. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I expected a remote contact on my laptop
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I was expecting an email or a link here. Message on phone does not work
I am providing the details now, please stand by

Please go to https://connectme.screenconnect.com/ and enter code 08665 to begin the session.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
34;Sorry, the Microsoft Specialist is unable to call you right now, but is still available for this online conversation". How? "Send private contact info" What?

Hello. Please go to https://connectme.screenconnect.com/ and enter code 08665 to begin the session.