Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Microsoft
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

How do I transfer MS Office to my new Mac computer? Mac

Hello, How do I transfer MS Office to my new Mac computer?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Mac desktop computer
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: macOS Catalina 10.15.6
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This desktop is brand new to replace my identical older model. I have been prompted to sign-in to my MS Office account and receive the message that this key Number has been used too many times. MS suggests buying Office again.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you--just want to transfer Office.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing Office in your computer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the version of Office you are trying to install?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
2016 home & student office

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please proceed

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

https://join.zoho.in/6422284870

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below link and the number to get connected with Microsoft. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact?ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=S.HP.office-support

(0)344(###) ###-####/p>