KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have a new MacBook Pro 16" computer and Apple transferred

Hello, I have a new MacBook Pro 16" computer and Apple transferred all my data from my old Mac. On that I had Office Home & Student which Microsoft stopped supporting, but I carried on using it as I only use Word and Excel. However, the programme has disappeared on my new Mac and I can't get into any of my documents. I have purchased Office Home & Student 2019 and tried to install it but it throws up "That address is not a verified primary email or is not associated with a personal user account. Organisation billing emails are only for notifications." Also my Password ***** ***** accepted. So I tried to create a new account and it won't allow my email address as it is only used for notifications and suggests I use another email address. However, I only have one email address. How do I proceed? Many thanks.
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I can't remember. I originally had the 2011 Home & Student in 2013 and then installed 16 in December 2018. But I can't find any paperwork, which is most unusual for me.
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No. I wouldn't know where that is!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to be able to put the Office programme on my computer please.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the steps below

1. Open Your Email
  2. Look for Microsoft Email Confirming your Purchase
  3. Follow the link in it
  4. Sign in
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to install Office
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry I can't seem to find the link to sign in.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
What does this mean? Why can't I install my Office Home & Student 2019 with the secure key?