jhannell
jhannell, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experience in Windows environment. ASP, Visual Basic, Ajax
14934061

I use Outllok as part of 365 as my email host. It is very

Customer Question

I use Outllok as part of 365 as my email host. It is very slow at recieving emails
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: BTinternet
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my laptop using Outlook as a mail client (or on my phone doing the sam). Emails that arrive on my phone can take up to several hours to arrive on my PC.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I spent an hour with a Microsoft Office support peson on virtual chat. Otherwise nothibng.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. What sort of things? I use Mcafee as my antivirues. I have had this laptop for 4 years, it has always been set up this way, the current issue has been going on for a few months.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  jhannell replied 20 days ago.

Hello sir/madam, I would like to help you, please let me know when you are ready.

Expert:  jhannell replied 19 days ago.

Hello sir/madam,

Can you please open your Control Panel and then go to Programs section?

When you are there, please find your Microsoft Office program in the list and then click on CHANGE > REPAIR.

If something goes wrong, please let me know.