Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Technician
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Yesterday I spoke to a technician regarding my Microsoft 365

Yesterday I spoke to a technician regarding my Microsoft 365 renewal due on5th December . I realised it is automatically renewed annually after I signed up for a different product . Please can I have any other product on my account cancelled EXCEPT Microsoft 365
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened yesterday11.11.2020. I do not know how I can change this error so I am asking for help in doing this
JA: Anything else you want the Technician to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
JA: OK. I'm sending you to a secure page to join JustAnswer. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please click on the website below:

https://account.microsoft.com/services

There, sign in your Microsoft account if prompted. Then you can manage / cancel any extra subscription you do not need there.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no

If you need anything else, please let me know anytime. Take care! Thank you.