James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Am unable to access my OUTLOOK data file which holds

Am unable to access my OUTLOOK data file which holds historical folders. Since the Windows 10 latest update yesterday it has started asking for a password ***** access the Backup Files. Never had to use a password ***** . Running M/S Office 2013 Professional. I also had to enter my e-mail password ***** appears to be working fine.
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Microsoft OFFICE 2013 Professional - running Outlook.
JA: Have you tried the Repair option, found through Windows' Control Panel? (If that option isn't showing up, the Microsoft Office Expert can help find it in a moment.)
Customer: I have not tried that as did not realise it was an option
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thats okay for now. Will call you aback.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

Is this a PST file ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am ready now, thanks.
Yes
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK thanks
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am happy to pay the £22.00 for a resolution, but not interested in paying £35.00 a month as not needed
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am not happy with this so I am going to cancel this arrangement. My apologies for causing extra work. Please cancel my agreement with yourself.

no problem

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just to let you know I have authorised the 2 payments submitted. Please ensure no more payments are taken, thanks.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please close down my account as i will not be using it again, thanks.

Will do