Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My epson printer will send out ablank page before it prints

Customer Question

my epson printer will send out ablank page before it prints the page i have requested
JA: Does your printer have a self-cleaning feature? (If so, you may have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: dont know it is a epson et2720
JA: When did you last replace the ink or toner? Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges (if applicable)?
Customer: it's a new printer only had it last week
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please