hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Expert
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

I recently bought ms 365 personal version from currys. I

Hi I recently bought ms 365 personal version from currys. I can't link it to the onedrive/cloud, ie my files don't sync with those on teams. Should I have bought a different version of the software please?
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: Ms365
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: I have added files to both teams and one drive but they are not linked.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please. What are the main differences between the personal 365 and the business version? Do you think I will have to buy the business version if I am thinking of setting up as a virtual assistant?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website.
I am hongkongpom, an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.
Please note that PREMIUM OFFERS such as remote assistance are sent by this website WITHOUT my permission and you may ignore them.

I am sorry that you having a problem with your equipment and will help you resolve the issue.

Most probably you haven't used the same Microsoft account therefore the Onedrive folder may be linked to another Microsoft account.
The business version is more expensive. If you are being a VA for another company you should ask what version you need as they may let you use one of their business licences.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. Do I have to make a further payment for you to remote into my device to fix the problem?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi can you remote into my pc and sort the issue out for me please?

Sorry but I don't offer this service.
You just need to make sure that you are using the same Microsoft account for the new 365 subscription as well as the OneDrive account thank you

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok, thanks, ***** ***** will remote into my laptop? I have just made a payment for this service?