Brian Atkins
Brian Atkins, Technician
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer at Intermedia
107179634

You have endeavored to assist me on the basis of a seven-day

Customer Question

I am Customer and you have endeavored to assist me on the basis of a seven-day temporary membership. I have however acquired an eye infection making it painfully difficult for me to see. For this reason, it may help if somebody with the knowledge and skill needed to enable the macros needed to allow this PC to print Word 2003 documents to take control of this PC and fix the problem for me. Please communicate only by spoken words on 01262 60**** as it is urgent but I am temporarily or otherwise and at times totally disfunctional. Please do your best to help! JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to? Customer: This is the United Kingdom and the litigation requires me to print the aforesaid documents. Help with the printing by enabling the necessary MACROS if you can. I am at this time in much pain and partially sightless! Please help as requested! JA: What steps have you taken so far? Customer: I believe the MACROS were disabled by Science Direct but I do no know how to enable them. I paid for a trial membership with your company and for direct control intervention for you to take control of this PC. I am struggling! JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: It is a competent PC expert that I most urgently need to save my backside!

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Brian Atkins replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

An independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

There are no macros that need to be enabled in Word to printer documents. Please follow these instructions to print.

1. From the File menu, select Print...
    The Print dialog box appears.

2. In the Pages section, specify the pages you want to print

3. Click PRINT