hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Expert
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

My wife and I share a microsoft 365 subscription. I have

Customer Question

My wife and I share a microsoft 365 subscription. I have recently had to reset her computer to factory settings. I have been able to re-establish her as a user of the office suite but she has lost the 1TB of one-drive memory she had and now has only 5GB and I don't know how to re-establish this. Can you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website.
I amCustomer an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.
Please note that PREMIUM OFFERS such as remote assistance are sent by this website WITHOUT my permission and you may ignore them.

I am sorry that you having a problem with your equipment and will help you resolve the issue.

I am reviewing your question and will answer you shortly. Thank you for your patience!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have already described my problem and await your reply - thanks

After you have reestablished her as a family member under your MS account, user you need to download the Office again from the SAME Microsoft account.
Then close Office and reopen it so that her account on her computer picks up that is is sharing from your MS account thank you

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
do you need to connect to my computer on which I originally set up the office account or to my wife's computer which has lost the cloud storage