Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have had to have a new driver installed on my computer. It

Customer Question

I have had to have a new driver installed on my computer. It has Windows 10, with which I am not trained. Is there a manual that I can download online?
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer?
Customer: It's an H P. Not sure of the model
JA: What have you tried so far with your computer?
Customer: Well all I have done is to type a letter but then did not know how to print it. The toolbar is so different to that of what I was used to 10 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do wonder. I have an old desktop which I ditched 10 years ago and I do wonder whether to download the old information that wsa previously on my laptop and whether it would have the old version of windows available
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 18 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

When you wish to print, hold CTRL and press P and you can then print from there

Let me know how you go please