Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

My computer has a flashing task bar and the screen goes

Customer Question

My computer has a flashing task bar and the screen goes black intermittently. I have used Restoro but nothing's changed. What do you suggest?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: I'm on Google using Ancestry.co.uk
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Restoro has just updated Windows 10.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer, an independent question and answer portal. My name is***** am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your computer. I know it can be frustrating. I am happy to assist you and will do my best to resolve it for you quickly.

*Please note: You may see offers for Premium Services pop up. These offers are automatically generated by the system, not by me. They are optional and do carry an additional charge. We can always continue to work on your solution through messaging.

Your Solution:

First, power off the computer. Then power it on and press F11 key up and down until the advanced startup options come up on the screen. Next, click the link below and follow the options to repair or restore your Windows:

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/repair-windows-10

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to help you. I really appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 13 days ago.

I see you requested a remote session. Your request is open to all available technicians. Once they accept it, they will message you to connect.

Regards,

Sheri