Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Microsoft
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have Microsoft 365 private and I need help, I have A

Customer Question

I have Microsoft 365 private and I need help
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: I have A problem with my password *****
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 14 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Option 1: Reset the password ***** the below steps and try to login using a new password.

1. Click on the recovery link below and enter the email address with which you are facing the issue and click Next.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

2. You can choose an option to get the recovery code as a text message to your phone or an email sent to your back up email account to reset the password.

3. Once you get the code please enter the code in the password ***** page and reset the password ***** a new password.

4. Try to re-login using the new password.

Option 2: If the password ***** ***** reset using the Option 1, I suggest you to submit the form with as much as accurate details as possible using the below link to recover the account.

https://account.live.com/ACSR