Dustin Stroh
Dustin Stroh, Specialist
Experience:  Owner at (Self) Personal Computer Pros)
105381830

Last week I download a update for windows 10, but now I have

Hi Pearl,
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Last week I download a update for windows 10, but now I have got a problem of a black screen and a error saying that my desktop cannot be located,I can still get internet. have downloaded RESTORO which has not helped,tried restoring the system back but runs for hours with no result cannot get in to safemode.
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?
Customer: how do i find it
JA: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: all 3 lights are green
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you

Hello my name is Dustin (20+ year expert). Welcome to Justanswer.com a paid Q&A tech site, it would be my pleasure to assist you today with Windows then not loading after an update and being unable to restore. :) Ready to get started?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dustin

OK great! :)
*In a sec here a premium service offer will automatically pop-up, this is automatically offered by the website and not by me. In this particular case remote support is not needed, so yes kindly ignore the offer. Thank you. :)

You will need to reload Windows 10 from an 8gb or bigger flash drive I can send you the Microsoft website link that has all the instructions to do this if you like. Dustin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will this fix the problem ,if so yes please.

Please navigate to this site, scroll down and click on download tool now and follow instructions. This process will reload a fresh copy of Windows 10 it will give you the option to keep all of your files but all programs will need to be installed.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

*reinstalled.

~Dustin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dustin sorry for late reply ,all done desktop back many thanks Mark