Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Microsoft Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I recently paid my annual sub but am unable to use my

Customer Question

I recently paid my annual sub but am unable to use my facilities. I am repeatedly asked to sign in without effect.
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to use my microsoft facility
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 18 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Microsoft Office. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please try the below instructions:

• Please open any Word or Excel document.
  • Click on File >> Click on Account.
  • Click on Sign out or Sign in or Fix me or Change License and then log in to your account.
  • Close the document and reopen it again.