Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

My ussb which should have 128 gB has only 32. This happen

Customer Question

My ussb which should have 128 gB has only 32. This happen after MS used the the USB ton download window 10
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Usb on e driive
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Last year when wi 10 got corrept
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your USB drive.

Did you try to format your USB drive?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Microhelp asked me to let them a large cap. usb so i let them use my sandisk 128 gb I format disc and it showed 32 gb. I feel strongly that I should not pay for this. The cicustances is last year i tried a corupped windows 10 upate . Missoft used and left disc with only 32gb , So i hold MS responcible for the problem and I want it fixed. free of charge
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
sorry for some spelling mistakes -let me know if there anything you dont understand
Customer: replied 12 days ago.

This is JustAswer.com which is a paid premium Question and Answer website. You can contact our customer support to refund the amount for you. Please follow the steps below to fix the issue.

Step 1: Connect the pen drive to your computer and make sure it is detected.

Step 2: Search “Command Prompt” in the Start menu. Right-click its shortcut and select “Run as administrator”.

Step 3: Type “diskpart” then press the Enter key.

Step 4: Type “list disk” then press the Enter key. It will show you disks connected to the computer.

Step 5: Type “select disk #” then press the Enter key. (Replace # with the number which is identified as the pen drive in your computer.)

Note: Be careful when entering the number, otherwise everything on the disk you choose will disappear.

Step 6: Type “clean” → Enter.

Please click the link below for a detailed walkthrough of the steps to fix the issue with your Pendrive.(please watch it)

Please contact our account and billing customer support via the link below and they will process the refund.

You can also call the billing customer support

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Just refund my £5 and I will get the evening newwspaper in London to deal with Mircrosoft on my behalf.

Sorry, I don't have access to billing. Please contact our account and billing customer support via the link below and they will process the refund.

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I gave £5 which is fully refundable according to your page at the beginning before I started

You can contact our customer support to refund the amount for you. Please contact our account and billing customer support via the link below and they will process the refund.

• United Kingdom 0808(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland 1800 760 906

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas