Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  15+ years experience in troubleshooting software.
8287049

Excel question, excel 2019, mmh no, it keep saying it has

Customer Question

excel question
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: excel 2019
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: mmh no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it keep saying it has run out of resources to calculate the formular though m not working with any formulas as per say and wont perfom any othe task
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Techie_Ben replied 12 days ago.
Hello, and thank you for the question. Sorry to hear about the issue you’re having. It sounds like your machine may be stretched thin on resources due to either having insufficient physical memory, or too many applications running in the background. Troubleshooting this is usually done using task manager. If you look at the memory section, you’ll see what’s consuming most of your systems memory. Sometimes it’s a single application you didn’t even know was installed or running, which can be uninstalled. Or sometimes it’s not as obvious and requires further troubleshooting. I’m happy to take a deeper look on a remote session if needed. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks again!