Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am trying to retrieve my email address, it informs me it's

I am trying to retrieve my email address, it informs me it's out of date
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser however this is a new computer and new email address
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to fix by account live. com however the account team inform me that they are unable is not sufficient even though i have given them all the information requested
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

What exactly is the email account that you are trying to access? Is it ending in @live.com?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can you assist

Yes. I am here to help.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Windows
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
no i am using my other computer to talk to you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
you still there, talk to me
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hey there i have paid for this please respond

I am still here.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i am on a different computer does is that a problem

I am very sorry about your issues. To fix this problem, first, please try to access your email using a web browser instead of your Outlook program. Use the link below, then SIGN IN to your account:

http://outlook.com/

If you are able to login to your email, then the password ***** are using is correct. Unfortunately, if your password ***** ***** your first option is to reset the password ***** the link below:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

If you are unable to reset the password ***** you do not have the recovery email or mobile phone number on record, your last option is to submit the recovery form located in this link below:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please submit that form and wait for 48 hours for the results.

Yes, it is okay to try to fix this on a different computer. Once you are able to recover your email, you can access it in any device you have.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Here is the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8fcb4f37-a3ba-47fa-aea3-8703dab094b3

Then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Jess many thanks all seems okay now. Did you have to change my password

Thank you for writing back and I am glad it is all set now. No, I did not change your password. But if the password ***** ***** it needs to be reset. You can only change your password ***** you are still able to login to the account since the process requires your current password.

Best regards,

Jess