Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

How do i download photos from my cameras memory card to my

Customer Question

How do i download photos from my cameras memory card to my computer
JA: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Nikon DE50
JA: What have you tried so far with your DE50?
Customer: putting the card into the card slot but without windows live photos nothing happens
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's all thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

On your computer, click on the Start menu, then search and open This PC application. Do you see your memory card/camera name there under Devices and Drivers?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I tried this there is no photo or image printing programme
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
no

If you don't see your memory card name under This PC(open This PC application from the Start menu), it means either the memory card or memory card reader is faulty. Could you please remove and reinsert the card and let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have no idea why my payment card info is not there in any event £20 is just a waste of money, ! can take my SD card to a local photo print shop far more easily than persisting with someone who clearly does not know the answer

If you don't see your memory card name under This PC(open This PC application from the Start menu), it means either the memory card or memory card reader is faulty or the memory card is not properly inserted. Could you please remove and reinsert the card and let me know what happens.

Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 18 days ago.

Please check the link below for a video walkthrough of the steps to copy files from your memory card to your computer.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
there was no point in spending £20 when the problem was a lack of a programme to down loaded photos, it is clear the person concerned in answering the question on the assumption that anyone with the slightest knowledge would not have tried the solution given prior to asking the question in the first place. This is yet another con trick to gain money from idiots.

You don't need to install any software to copy files from your memory card, because windows will automatically recognize your memory card when you insert it. You just need to properly insert the memory card into your computer and copy the files using file explorer. If your computer does not recognize the memory card then it is possible that your memory card or memory card reader is faulty. Please connect the memory card reader to a different USB port and check if it recognizes the card.