Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Yesterday, and without my doing anything unusual, Outlook

Yesterday, and without my doing anything unusual, Outlook Ecxpress failed to load and instead a small window came up called Repair. There was a bar across and a blue slider going side to side and a message saying Repairing New Files or some such. I looked it up on the browser, but could not see what the message meant, and am naturally concerned for my existing history of e-mails, and because I cannot send/ receive new ones.
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: Microsoft Outlook
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open Outlook?
Customer: It takes a long time to respond, but eventually a small window appears in centre of desktop saying Repair Files, and as said above a blue slider mover from side to side.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The Outlook has been slow to load recently, but this is the first time this matter has occurred

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please disconnect the power cable to the computer then hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions.

Please let me know the results.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
T he smmall window has re=appeared with Repairing Main Profile and the same blue slider

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/8881808136

and open the file that downloads

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
You haven't given me a choice as your help so far has not succeeded

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/8881808136

and open the file that downloads