K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I have a. Nokia phone which needs unlocking from Tesco

Customer Question

I have a. Nokia phone which needs unlocking from Tesco mobile who gave me your no as they are unable to unlock it
JA: When were you last able to use your Nokia phone?
Customer: About 3 months ago as 02 mast is down in my are. I can still use it in other are but not at home as no signal
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Phone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I can access contents as they don’t rely on signal but I need to get my phone unlocked as I’ve terminated my contract with Tesco but they said to phone you or I ha e to wait 20 days for this to be activated
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don’t think so
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

May I know why your phone is locked? What happened?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My phone is locked into Tesco mobile and I was told that it would need unlocking so I can go with a different provider
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

Are you trying to use another network's SIM card?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No I have just cancelled my contract with Tesco but they cannot unlock my phone and gave me your no
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
They said they would have to contact you and it would take up to 20 days to resolve the issue
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

I'd want to clarify that I have no affiliation with any company or account. Instead, you've reached JustAnswer, a network of experts who are willing to assist you with your problem.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Sorry Tesco obviously gave me the wrong no.
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

May I know who your current network provider is?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Tesco mobile but they gave me the telephone no which directed me to you, obviously it was wrong I was trying to call Nokia !!! I will now try to get the number for Nokia thankyou
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

I see your point. However, you may contact Nokia customer care and support by clicking the link below.