Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman, Expert
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

I’m using a Dell desktop PC with Windows 10 home. I have

I’m using a Dell desktop PC with Windows 10 home.
I have Office 356
Microsoft Word is malfunctioning.
In Print Layout view, the page size is stuck on 67%. The slider is not available to change the percentage, nor all the tools in View Zoom
JA: When could you last open your Word?
Customer: I could open Word and many of the functions are normal.
I have the programme open now
JA: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No Thanks

Hi, I am Joseph. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply soon.

If you have any more information about your question you would like me to know about then please go ahead and send me another message. If I have all the details about the question, then I can give a more precise accurate answer.

I'm sorry you are having issues with Word. To start can you try saving the document and reboot the computer. Next open it and try to change the view setting.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Joseph, I've rebooted the computer and reopened Word, and the problem is still there. In Print Layout- the one I generally use - the zoom setting is fixed on 67% and the slider doesn't work.

I'm going to send you a link, open it on your computer and then on the next page agree with terms and it will download the remote tool. Open the download and I will be connected.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When will the expert connect?

I'm here and for me to connect you need to click on the link I send and run it please.

Are you chatting with me on the computer with the issue?

Thank you for reaching out and letting me help with your question. I wish you luck in your solution. Have a good day and stay safe!