K Dismas
K Dismas, IT
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I have issue with my xl, microsfot 365, o yes also when i

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have issue with my xl
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: microsfot 365
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: o yes also when i try to copy and paste is not allowing me and also needs some short of siggin something wothg crudential
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it is that micrsofot ?
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
nobody anseer me
Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
are uu a scam to report u
Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

May I know what trouble you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
need to refund nmy money
dont trust u
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Need tonrefund
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My money
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Dontbtrust you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What u mean
Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for accepting the automated premium service offer. When a customer accepts the request, the expert is notified of the premium service offer. I'm afraid I won't be able to take the premium service offered at this time. But don't worry, other online experts can still take your premium service offer in place of me, and I can only proceed through chat.

1. Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, you might be experiencing a Microsoft account issue.

If you are having trouble signing on to your Microsoft account then I recommend resetting your password ***** recover it.

Kindly navigate to the link below and follow the on-screen instructions.

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

2. Regarding refunds, charges, cancellations, and subscriptions, customer service will gladly assist you. I, like you, am a site user, so I don't have access to your account information or charges. Please try clicking the following links:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Expert:  K Dismas replied 13 days ago.

Hello, it looks that you are unable to respond. I hope you are able to follow the instructions I provided you. I hope that works and is able to solve your problem. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you very much.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 11 days ago.

It seems you are unable to get back.

I hope the solution works and enables you to resolve the issue you have. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No
Expert:  K Dismas replied 10 days ago.

May I know if the problem still persists?