KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Can you have your emails stored on your own computer with a

Customer Question

Can you have your emails stored on your own computer with a outlook.office365.com IMAP server?
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I use Thunderbird for my email and use a POP server but Cambridge University is changing to Microsoft ?Exchange and there does not seem to be a POP server on the new system and yet others say that it is still possible
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any. I am just trying to find out what is going to happen because I always store my emails on my own computer and have them intact for the last 25 years
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 13 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Yes you can use POP settings with Microsoft account. You can find the relevant settings in the link below

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/pop-imap-and-smtp-settings-8361e398-8af4-4e97-b147-6c6c4ac95353