KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When cani i load windows 11 on my pc, windows 10, yes, what

Customer Question

when cani i load windows 11 on my pc
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what are the specifications for upgrading to win 11 from win 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 20 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hi Kamil

Please follow the steps below

1. Download Microsoft's PC Health Check. Open the file, agree to the terms of service and click Install. Make sure the box is checked that says Open PC Health Check, and click Finish.
  2. The app home page that pops up says, "PC health at a glance." At the top, a box reads, "Introducing Windows 11." Click Check now.
  3. If your machine isn't compatible, you'll get a message that says, "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements," with more information below.
  4. If your machine is compatible, you can download the Windows 11 update for free.