Abhishek Gupta 2
Abhishek Gupta 2 ,
Experience:  Maintenance Executive at Devyani Food Industries Limited
112970849

I had vault set up and tried to access it this morning.

I had vault set up and tried to access it this morning. Unfortunately, I forgot my pin and exhausted the attempts. When I tried to reset after changing my pin, all the previous content was not there. How do I retrieve this information please?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Onedrive
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing that I can think of. Thank you

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

On a computer/laptop, go to drive.google.com/drive/trash. Right-click the file you'd like to recover. Click Restore.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It will take me a few minutes as I have start up my computer. Can I not do it on my mobile?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you but not until i have tried myself. Thank you though. Meanwhile, I have another question and it relates to Google music. I purchased loads of albums but when it closed and transferred to YouTube, I cannot find them despite going through the instructions. Can you advise what i should do next?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi Abhi, the bin folder is empty with nothing to restore. All the material was in a Personal Vault.

Make sure you have internet.

Click Help & Settings > Unlock Personal Vault. In the Microsoft OneDrive window, click Next > Allow. Log in using your Microsoft account credentials. Follow the displayed instructions.

Is your problem is resolved?

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you Abhi. My problem hasn't been resolved as the information doesn't appear to be retrievable. Thank you though.

May I know which pin you want to reset?