Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I am extremely frustrated at what has been happening with

Customer Question

i am extremely frustrated at what has been happening with Microsoft. All configurations have changed. i paid a subscription fee yesterday for office and i cannot access my work. I have an assignment due in today, which is not going to make the deadline. i cannot speak to anyone on the phone and please do not put me through to someone who is going to charge for their service
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: the phone connected with the laptop is also having issues. I have a back up phone
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: I want urgent help with my laptop not phone
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 17 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am very wary about letting you have access to my data, but it seems the only way this problem is going to be resolved
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No thank you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Microsoft have admitted they are aware of the problem and will rectify it .Apparently i am in a queue. I am not prepared to pay for problems Microsoft have caused. It has already cost me to speak to you.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No response? Ok, since I am not going to you £22 pounds, you're not going to assist me
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 17 days ago.

As per my understanding, you are trying to recover your Microsoft account password, Is that correct?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Microsoft edge has completely changed everything on my laptop. My laptop connecting to web, getting emails, now i cannot get into office which i paid for. I keep getting asked to sign in and nothing happens
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
It's ok , I'm taking my complaint further
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 17 days ago.

Please use the link below and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Microsoft Account’s password

Link - https://account.live.com/password/reset

Hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.