hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Expert
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technican and skilled in the troubleshooting of Microsoft Office problems
40928634

My Office 365 i understand is now Microsoft 365: My annual

Customer Question

My Office 365 i understand is now Microsoft 365 : My annual sub is now overdue, apparently because by Debit card has changed : charge should be
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Lenovo computer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No but my bank card changed recently!
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 10 days ago.

Firstly please note that the solicitation for PREMIUM OFFERS such as REMOTE ASSISTANCE or a PHONE CALL are sent by this website WITHOUT my permission and you may ignore them for now. Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, which is a PAID Question and Answer support website. Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. I am sorry that you having a problem with your equipment and will help you resolve the issue. I am reviewing your question and will answer you shortly. Thank you for your patience! Please note that you have reached website is JustAnswer.com which is an independent PAID question-answer website thank you for your business.

Please kindly follow the instructions on the below link to change the bank card details that you want use to renew your subscription thank you
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/change-your-microsoft-subscription-payment-method-and-options-39ab4bc1-01f9-fc28-c3a5-49e87b6e7611?msclkid=2f032f5bcf8211ec9bf87c48a7bcb898